62% Dark Milk Chocolate + Fleur de Sel Sea Salt Bar
We handcraft this single origin 62% dark milk chocolate (54% cocoa liquor and 8% cocoa butter, pressed in our factory) with cocoa beans we source directly from farmers in Davao, Philippines plus goat’s milk powder, certified organic cane sugar and a touch of Fleur de Sel Sea Salt (from our friends at The Meadow).
This best-selling chocolate is Certified Kosher Dairy and gluten free.
NET WEIGHT: 85G (3OZ)
Caramel sweetness, vanilla, subtle salt character, with a soft thrill from the goat's milk. Ultra silky, full.
- 2017—Bronze—Academy of Chocolate Awards
- 2016—Americas—Silver International Chocolate Award
- 2014—Good Food Award
- 2013—Good Food Award
- 2011—Gold—London Academy of Chocolate's Best Bean to Bar Milk Chocolate
- 2011—Silver—London Academy of Chocolate's Best Bean to Bar Milk Chocolate
- 2011—Gold—London Academy of Chocolate's Best Packaging
- As seen in: St. Louis Dispatch, Riverfront Times, Table Matters, The Telegraph (UK), The National Culinary Review and on foodandwine.co
Contains goat's milk. Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Ingredients: Davao, Philippines Cocoa Beans (Trinitario), Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter (Made in our factory with Davao beans), Goat's Milk Powder, Sea Salt.
Serving Size 30g (1/3 bar), Total Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14%), Saturated Fat 6g (30%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 30mg (1%), Total Carbs 15g (5%), Dietary Fiber 5g (18%), Total Sugars 10g, Includes 10g Added Sugars (20%), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 1mcg (5%), Calcium 19mg (1%), Iron 1mg (6%), Potassium 178mg (4%)