Mababu, Tanzania Single Origin Roasted Cocoa Nibs- .5lb
Cocoa nibs are the inside of the cocoa bean (before it is ground and made to chocolate). Ours are single origin and roasted to perfection. Containing zero sugar, our Roasted Cocoa Nibs are a natural source of flavanol antioxidants. The origin of the Nibs will vary depending on availability. Our healthy and delicious nibs are Certified Kosher Pareve, vegan and gluten free.
- A few ways to add Roasted Cocoa Nibs to your life:
- Add to your favorite smoothie or green juice
- Blend into yogurt
- Sprinkle on salads, cereal, granola and more
- Mix nibs with agave nectar or honey and enjoy
- Grab a handful and eat on the go! Nibs are perfect for eating on their own!
Looking for a larger size? Try our Cocoa Nib 1lb. Pouch.
As seen in InStyle magazine
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Serving Size 28g
Total Calories 170, Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 14g (22%), Saturated Fat 8g (40%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 10mg (0%), Total Carbs 11g (4%), Fiber 11g (44%), Sugars 0g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium (3%), Iron (6%)