Del Tambo, Ecuador Dark Chocolate Baking Bits- 1lb
Elevate your baking with our single origin, bean to bar baking chocolate. This 1lb bag of broken pieces of dark chocolate bars can be used in any recipe that calls for semisweet, bittersweet, or dark chocolate. Pieces may vary in size and the cocoa origin varies depending on availability.
These chocolate baking bits are certified Kosher D.E., vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
A few ways to add Dark Chocolate Baking Bits to your life:
- Use in any recipe that calls for semi-sweet, bittersweet or dark chocolate
- Make the ultimate chocolate ganache
- Melt and swirl through ice cream
- Coat anything + everything in chocolate: pretzels, strawberries, marshmallows and more
- Bake the best brownies or chocolate chip cookies around
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Ingredients: Del Tambo, Ecuador Cocoa Beans (Arriba Naccional), Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter (Made in our factory with Del Tambo beans).
Serving Size 30g (1/3 cup), Total Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14%), Saturated Fat 6g (30%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 10mg (0%), Total Carbs 15g (5%), Dietary Fiber 6g (21%), Total Sugars 9g, Includes 9g Added Sugars, Protein 2g, Vitamin D 1mcg (5%), Calcium 21mg (2%), Iron 1mg (6%), Potassium 208mg (4%)