Here's something not-so-secret: Our chocolate tastes even better once you’ve toured our small factory on Commercial Street in Springfield, MO. We love welcoming visitors from near and far who are eager to learn all about how and why we make chocolate, and of course nibble on some delicious samples.
Please note: we’re not currently set up to accommodate student groups at this time. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
BOOK YOUR TOUR BELOW________________________________________________________________________________________________
Askinosie Chocolate factory tours offer a behind-the-scenes look into what it takes to craft small-batch, handmade, bean to bar chocolate. You'll learn about how and why our chocolate is made from rare cocoa beans we source directly from farmers across the globe. Our doors are open to you for public tours Mondays at 3:00 pm. Our informative and entertaining tour will take you around the factory, allowing you a peek inside the secretive world of chocolate making. We’ll provide a concise education on how we make our small batch chocolate, focusing on our ingredients and the various machines we use. We’ll also discuss our Direct Trade practices, our community development work, Chocolate University, and even delve deep into each of our origins. And don’t worry, we won't forget to provide you with plenty of tasty chocolate samples.
Tours last approximately 45 minutes. You are welcome to stay afterward and shop in our factory storefront, with a 10% tour discount. Reservation fees are $8.00 per person. Keep in mind that when you pay for a tour 100% of your donation directly supports Chocolate University—a public charity serving local students in Southwest Missouri and students at our cocoa origins.
THINGS WE WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT TOURS:
- Currently public tours are every Monday at 3:00 pm, excluding holidays, or unless otherwise indicated, and last approximately 45 minutes.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. You may book your spot below. We can accommodate walk-ins if our maximum capacity is not met but we cannot guarantee a tour to walk-in visitors without a reservation.
- We prefer no children under 5 years of age (it’s a factory); in the event that is not possible, they must on a hip or in a stroller at all times.
- Maximum tour capacity is 15 people.
- A 10% tour discount is valid on in-store purchases only on the day of your tour.
- Open-toe shoes are not permitted.
- While our storefront is wheelchair accessible, at this time our factory tours are NOT.
- Our factory produces products that include nuts, dairy, and gluten. If you are sensitive to any of these allergens, we ask you to inform your tour guide at the time of your tour and make your guide aware during our sampling.
- We have strong magnets in our factory which could affect a pacemaker, defibrillator, or any implanted medical devices that could be impacted by magnets.
CAN’T MAKE YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR?
For cancellations or to re-schedule, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-862-9900.
HAVE A LARGE GROUP? CONSIDER A PRIVATE TOUR!
Reach out to us & let's create a unique chocolate experience for you and your private group whether that’s your workplace team, club, big family, you name it! We’re not shy about the fact that our factory is a pretty sweet spot to bring almost anyone.
THINGS WE WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT PRIVATE TOURS:
- Private tours cost $100.00 and include up to 15 participants
- Private tours are perfect for workgroups, book clubs, friends, and entertaining out-of-town family members. Tours are also great for team-building outings for your employees, clients, board, and more. We’re not currently set up to accommodate student groups at this time.
- Want to deep dive into pairings? Desire to learn more about a specific origin? Let us know and we can structure your tour around your needs and interests
Ready to get started? Contact us. We’ll discuss your needs and then we’ll design a chocolate-focused event that includes our basic tour plus other optional add-ons. Email us at email@example.com to learn more! We’ll see you soon.