Mababu, Tanzania Roasted Cocoa Nibs- 1lb
What’s a nib? The inside of the cocoa bean, before it is ground and made into chocolate! Ours are single origin and roasted to perfection. Containing zero sugar, our Roasted Cocoa Nibs are a natural source of flavanol antioxidants. The origin of Nibs will vary depending on availability.
Our crunchy nibs are Certified Kosher Pareve, vegan, gluten free and dairy-free.
A few ways to add Roasted Cocoa Nibs to your life:
- Add to your favorite smoothie or green juice
- Blend into yogurt or even ice cream
- Sprinkle on salads, cereal, granola, toast and more
- Grind together with fennel pollen and sea salt for a savory dry rub
- Grab a handful and eat on the go
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Ingredients: Mababu, Tanzania Cocoa Beans (Trinitario).
Serving Size 30g (1/3 cup), Total Calories 50, Total Fat 4g (5%), Saturated Fat 2g (10%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 0mg (0%), Total Carbs 2g (1%), Dietary Fiber 2g (7%), Total Sugars 0g, Includes 0g Added Sugars, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg (5%), Calcium 8mg (1%), Iron 0mg (0%), Potassium 82mg (2%)