70% San Jose Del Tambo, Ecuador Dark Chocolate Bar
We handcraft this single origin 70% dark chocolate (68% cocoa liquor and 2% cocoa butter, pressed in our factory) with cocoa beans we source directly from farmers in San Jose Del Tambo, Ecuador plus 30% organic cane sugar—that’s it.
This robust chocolate is Certified Kosher D.E., vegan and gluten free.
NET WEIGHT: 85G (3OZ)
Red fruit, bergamot orange, honey, jasmine and hints of tobacco. Bright but creamy, tannic, dry finish.
- 2019—Bronze—International Chocolate Award
- 2017—Silver—Academy of Chocolate Awards
- 2016—Bronze—Academy of Chocolate Awards
- 2011—Gold—London Academy of Chocolate’s Best Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate
- 2011—Gold—London Academy of Chocolate's Best Packaging
- 2009—silver sofi™ (specialty outstanding food innovation)—Specialty Food Association
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Ingredients: Del Tambo, Ecuador Cocoa Beans (Arriba Naccional), Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter (Made in our factory with Del Tambo beans).
Serving Size 30g (1/3 bar) Total Calories 160, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 11g (14%), Saturated Fat 6g (30%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 10mg (0%), Total Carbs 15g (5%), Fiber 6g (21%), Sugars 9g, Includes 9g Added Sugars (18%), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 1mcg (5%), Calcium 21mg (2%), Iron 1mg (6%), Potassium 208mg (4%)