72% Mababu, Tanzania Dark Chocolate Bar
We handcraft this single origin 72% dark chocolate (69% cocoa liquor and 3% cocoa butter, pressed in our factory) with cocoa beans we source directly from farmers in Mababu, Tanzania plus 28% organic cane sugar—that’s it.
This fruity chocolate is Certified Kosher D.E., vegan and gluten free.
NET WEIGHT: 85G (3OZ)
Notes of strawberry, blueberry, and graham met with a creamy, velvety smooth texture.
- 2020- Academy of Chocolate Awards- Silver
- 2016- Academy of Chocolate Awards- Silver
- 2015- Specialty Food Association- sofi™ Finalist
- 2011- London Academy of Chocolate's Best Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate- Silver
- 2011- London Academy of Chocolate's Best Packaging- Gold Winner
- As seen on Cooking Light
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Ingredients: Mababu Tanzania Cocoa Beans (Trinitario), Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter (Made in our factory with Mababu beans).
Serving Size 30g (1/3 bar) Total Calories 170, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 11g (14%), Saturated Fat 7g (35%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 10mg (0%), Total Carbs 14g (5%), Fiber 6g (21%), Sugars 8g, Includes 8g Added Sugars (16%), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 1mcg (5%), Calcium 21mg (2%), Iron 1mg (6%), Potassium 211mg (4%)