Mababu, Tanzania Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 1lb
We were the first small batch chocolate makers to make cocoa powder from scratch! And the proof is in the powder. We make our Unsweetened Cocoa Powder in our factory using the same beans with which we make our chocolate, creating an authentic single origin cocoa powder with a rich chocolate flavor. A by-product of pressing cocoa butter (which we are one of the few chocolate makers to do ourselves!), our cocoa powder is natural and non-alkalized. The origin of cocoa powder will vary depending on availability.
This pure cocoa powder is Certified Kosher D.E., vegan, gluten free and dairy-free.
A few ways to add Cocoa Powder to your life:
- Whip up the world's best hot cocoa (or close to it) with a little bit of our powder, sugar, a pinch of sea salt + your milk of choice
- Bake seriously gourmet desserts
- Make decadent sauces for drizzling and filling
- Create out-of-this-world truffles
- Dust onto cakes, ice cream, dessert martinis and more
Looking for a smaller size? Try our 1/2lb. Cocoa Powder Pouch.
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Ingredients: Mababu, Tanzania Cocoa Powder.
Serving Size 30g (1/3 cup), Total Calories 30, Total Fat 2g (3%), Saturated Fat 1g (5%), Trans Fat 0 (0%), Cholesterol 0 (0%), Sodium 0mg (0%), Total Carbs 4g (1%), Dietary Fiber 4g (14%), Total Sugars 0g, Includes 0g Added Sugars, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 1mcg (0%), Calcium 8mg (1%), Iron 0mg (0%), Potassium 82mg (2%)